Today on my mind

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States

Total Pageviews

Pages

The Good Ole Days

 








SoulTrain, The Scene, The Jackson Five
 these are the memories I keep alive.
A dime could buy you a candy
and a dollar could take you very far.
From Red light; Green light
to Mother May I
The Good Ole Days has passed us by
When things go wrong in the world today
I get on my knees and start to pray
and though, we accept life
for the good and bad ways
I still long for the good ole days.


Kell Gibbons

5 comments:

  1. You takn a brotha back, yeah I fell ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'm show'n my age cause I feel ya too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am too young to remember but it looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back in the days we danced on the dance floor
    we didn't freak.

    ReplyDelete
  5. back in the days we had the red light bulbs jaming on the dance floor.

    ReplyDelete