Today on my mind

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States

Total Pageviews

Pages

Dreams

You reach and you reach but you just can't seem to touch
and each and everyday you want to give up
the closer you see it; the further it seems
but we have another day to reach our dreams
some call me a dreamer I say i'm blessed
because their are people
who haven't found their dreams yet.
a writer I am but name unknown
but I'll keep trying until the lord call me home
and when I die the label will be
"A Dreamer she was"
but a writer to me.

3 comments:

  1. There's nothing wrong w/ dreaming
    w/o dreams we wouldn't know what
    reality is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without a dream President Obama wouldn't be in the white house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And all what matters is you (and God)

    ReplyDelete